- Students should arrive by 8:35 daily.
- Please keep your email addresses and phone numbers current in the parent portal.
- Please check emails and our school website daily for updates and reminders.
- In the event your child will be absent from school for any reason, please call or leave a message to the office number by 8:30 in the morning. Please include if you request homework for pick up after 2:30.
- If you send or drop off money for lunch, HSA activities, etc., please include money in an envelope with your child’s name and teacher’s name listed and reason.
- If your child forgets his/her lunch, the school will provide a lunch for them – you may send lunch payment (labeled in an envelope) or just simply log onto Payschools (https://www.payschoolscentral.com) to check balances and make payments.
- Please try to schedule any doctor appointments for children after school or on Saturday, so that your child does not miss class instruction.
Important Phone numbers:
- Main Office & Attendance Line: 973-969-4341
- Nurse: 973-450-3500 ext. 3303