FOR CHAPERONES ONLY!!!!!!
June 5, 2017
Dear 4th Grade Field Trip Chaperones,
As of right now the weather forecast for tomorrow is rain. Green Meadows Cultural Events will not officially decide whether or not to cancel until the morning of the actual trip.
If the field trip is cancelled, we will text you tomorrow morning as soon as we find out. If you do not hear from us it means that the trip is still on.
Please keep in mind, if our trip is cancelled tomorrow, it will take place the following day, Wednesday June 7, 2017.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Miss Cheney, Miss Minichini, & Mrs. Bono